About the Opportunity
Our client is an outpatient group in northern New Jersey that serves their patients with compassionate and impeccable care. They are seeking a licensed therapist (LPC’s, LAC’s, and LMSW’s are all welcome!) with previous supervisory experience to help coordinate and oversee their small team of case managers. This position involves working with the child and family system, and is a remote opportunity with 2-3 days onsite. 9-5 hours.
The annual base salary range is $60,000 to $75,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Maintain a high integrity and role model core values of the group
- Provide clinical consultations and make recommendations to case workers regarding behavioral health, mental health, substance abuse and developmental disabilities for youth and adults
- Interpret records, evaluations and assessments (i.e. psychiatric, psychological evaluations) and assist staff with gaining a clinical understanding with regard to the needs of the family
- Participate in meetings (i.e. treatment meetings, case conferences, etc.) as appropriate and advise on clinically relevant issues
- Translate clinical documents and language into user-friendly language for non-psychological professionals, youth and families and other formal and informal supports
- Educate staff on when to access Clinical Consultant services and how to recognize mental and behavioral health issues and concerns
- Coach staff on how to collaborate and communicate with evaluators and families to develop effective strategies and solutions for their clients
- Educate mental health providers and staff on trauma and attachment models to aid in best practices
- Participate in company-related activities including but not limited to staff meetings, committee meetings, training and other events; as appropriate
- Attend and participate in Clinical Consultant meetings
- Develop and maintain cooperative relationships
- Maintain records of all work including documentation of all contacts and activities
- Complete timely reports; as required
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or relevant field
- NJ clinical licensure, such as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology.
- Minimum 3-year experience providing direct care to at-risk youth and their families
- Experience working with the child welfare service delivery system
- Possess a valid driver’s license