About the Opportunity
An established social services organization located in Manhattan is currently seeking a Spanish speaking Senior Case Manager for their community centers. This organization works to strengthen and empower members of their community by offering affordable and supportive housing services. They are looking for the right candidates to aid them in their mission. In this position, you will be working alongside an interdisciplinary team of individuals who will offer the training and tools needed to be successful in the role.
The pay range for this position is $24 to $26 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a contract position and temp-to-perm opportunity; you will gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more!
- Provide services to a caseload of older adults who require assistance
- i.e. housing, mental health, medical, and governmental services
- Create and execute individual service plans
- Improve community members’ overall well-being
- Make referrals to external service providers as needed
- Assist in outreach and promotion efforts to increase participants in the program
- Create and execute educational/recreational groups and programs to meet needs
- Maintain accurate documentation of case records into electronic databases
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MSW or LMSW a plus
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office products/learn new systems for documentation
- Prior experience in case management is strongly preferred