About the Opportunity
Our client a successful FinTech firm in Manhattan looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join their team. The individual in this position will act as a trusted advisor for the designated business groups across all aspects of HR including employee relations, recruitment and staffing, compensation, talent review, organization design, resource planning, learning and career development. This is a great opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
The annual base salary range is $150,000 to $200,000 Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Research and analyze employee trends to understand ways to increase employee engagement and retention
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal standards and reduce risks related to daily management of employees
- Assist management in conflict resolution
- Set standards for ethics, values and culture of company
- Acting as a strategic partner to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 3 years of experience as an HRBP or related field
- Strong organization, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to onboard new employees and manage HR tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite