About the Opportunity
Our client is a global leading law firm that is in search of a Billing Analyst. This is a brand new role – reporting to the Billing Manager and acting as a senior leader on the billing team. The firm is eager to add someone that is excited to be part of change and make an impact. They offer a hybrid schedule and this will be a great role for the candidate who wants to gain exposure and grow in their career.
The annual base salary range is $110,000 to $150,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Experience in collections, with a proven track record of effectively managing outstanding invoices and resolving payment issues
- Collaborate with the billing/collection team and other finance personnel and work closely with partners and other legal staff to achieve the firm’s goals
- Strong expertise in E-billing systems, electronic invoicing, and compliance with client billing guidelines
- Communicating directly with clients as needed to assist in answering questions, providing data, etc
- Advanced Excel, Analytical Reporting tools experience, i.e. Power BI, SQL knowledge is a big plus
- 6+ years of billing experience at a law firm
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Must have Elite 3E
- Legal is highly preferred
- SQL skills would be a big plus