About the Opportunity
Our client is a leading provider of workforce development services in North America, offering social work services with an additional unique focus. They are in search of a Social Worker – Workforce Assessments to join their team in Manhattan, New York. The individual in this role will provide consultation, work assessments, and mental health assessments for patients.
The annual base salary range is $60,000 to $70,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Gather necessary information to conduct social histories
- Administer Psychological Evaluations
- Conduct Mental Health Screenings
- Write comprehensive evaluation reports and social histories and submit them in a timely manner
- Determine need for additional assessment per observation
- Participate in team meetings to evaluate and improve clinical assessment processes, including providing input to the design of any review physician forms
- Must be a licensed or certified health professional: Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (CRC), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience providing Mental Health Assessments
- Experience in a fast-paced, team environment that is performance driven
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with individuals from a wide-range of socio economic background