About the Opportunity
An esteemed Home health organization committed to providing excellent care services to patients in the comfort of their own homes is currently seeking Registered Nurses throughout the New York City area. Nurses with experience in Skilled Nursing, Home Care, and Acute Care are encouraged to apply! Full-time and part-time hours available!
The base pay for this position is $45 to $52 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time, off, and more!
- Assess the physical, social and psychological needs and environmental conditions of the patient
- Establish, implement, and revise a plan of care with input from appropriate multidisciplinary health team members
- Provide health screenings and assessment to develop a plan of care
- Provide referrals to appropriate health services based on the assessed needs of the resident
- Assists patients with activities of daily living; positioning, moving, transferring, and lifting patients of varying weights and physical conditions
- Act as a liaison between the various healthcare systems
- Document and process services provided in accordance with government regulations
- Performs other related duties and participates in special project, as assigned
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- NYS licensed Registered Nurse
- Basic Life Support Certification
- 1+ years of home health nursing experience
- Must be able to commute to client’s homes reliably either via public transport or by car