About the Opportunity
A well-established education network known for its dedication in providing education services to children living with developmental delays is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist in the Bronx. This team of interdisciplinary professionals is renowned for offering expert services that aim to empower the children enrolled in their programs. SLPs seeking work in a collaborative setting are encouraged to apply to this job posting. You will be sounded by an interdisciplinary team of professionals who will be there to guide you along the way. Part-time and full-time hours available.
The base pay range for this position is $40 to $46 per hour. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of the offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more!
- Provide evaluation and therapy services
- Participate case conferences to determine diagnosis and develop treatment plans
- Provide consultation on speech and language issues
- Provide education to staff and other related personnel
- Provide counseling to families regarding their child’s development
- Perform other assigned duties as defined/directed by the supervisor
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited college
- NYS Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- NYS TSSLD Certification preferred
- ASHA Certification
- At least 1 year of experience with Pediatrics and Developmentally Disabled preferred
- Open to CFYs