About the Opportunity
Our client is a not-for-profit long-term care organization with over 3 decades of providing healthcare services to New York City’s elderly, disabled and chronically ill. They are seeking a UAS Assessment Manager (RN) to determine service needs and continued eligibility for patients, while coordinating with the Care Management Team to maintain a high level of efficient and effective individualized Care Management operations.
The annual base salary range is $100,000 to $115,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Provide weekly work availability to our UAS coordinator
- Notify our UAS coordinator promptly of scheduling delays or conflicts
- Schedule appointments within 24 hours of case assignment (with email confirmation to UAS coordinator) for all scheduled appointments
- Ensure the UAS assessment process is completed within 7 days of case assignment
- After finishing an assessment, ensure that the case is transmitted and all related paperwork is completed and submitted within 24 hours
- Conduct quality assurance checks on all completed documents before finalizing and sending
- Current RN Licensure in New York State
- Minimum 3-5 years of demonstrated clinical and supervisory experience in an MLTC setting
- Previous UAS experience required