About the Opportunity
Our client is a reputable technology company that provides consulting services in ecommerce and supply chain platforms. They are looking to add two Accounts Receivable Analysts to their growing team! This position will ensure that sales data is accurately recorded in the system and then will analyze it to ensure it properly flows across multiple systems. The ideal hire will have at least two years of Accounts Receivable or relevant accounting experience. This is an excellent contract-to-hire opportunity for an entry level candidate looking to grow within a fast-paced environment!
The base pay for this position is $31 to $38 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Oversee multiple systems to ensure sales entries are properly flowing and being processed in the accounting system
- Review and solidify sales reports to ensure data is properly recorded. Investigating all errors that may occur
- Cross-functionally support several teams, including but not limited to, IT, customer service, and accounting to further develop the sales process
- Monitor and communicate all sales activity to senior leaders to support them in business decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2 years experience in accounting or relevant work experience
- Experience working in Accounts Receivable with an E-commerce or Retail business preferred
- Great understanding of Excel with SAP and QuickBooks also a plus