About the Opportunity
Our client is a leading manufacturer of laboratory, pilot and industrial equipment and software for the bioprocessing industry. They are actively looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This role operates onsite full-time in Pine Brook, NJ.
The base pay for this position is $23 to $33 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Prepare, send and store invoices to customers
- Produce Purchase Orders to suppliers based on approved supplier quotes
- Collect, order, and organize all received and produced invoices and other relevant information to bookkeeper and tax consultant
- Keep track of POs and invoices for Cash Flow prognosis update
- Review bank movements
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal Quality Management System databases and spreadsheets
- Makes travel arrangements for staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotels
- Make marketing arrangements and coordinating activities for events
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for suppliers
- Collaborates in company logistics for the supply chain transport activities
- Collaborate in office maintenance
- Minimum 3 year experience as an Accounts Administrator or Administrative Assistant
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Fluent in spoken and written English is mandatory
- Hands-on experience with accounting software preferred
- Experience in QMS preferred
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat