About the Opportunity
Our client, a financial firm in Manhattan, is looking for an administrative assistant to join their quickly-growing firm. This role will be part of the admin team, with loads of exposure! This role is four days a week in the NYC office and one day remote. This opportunity is great for someone with a no-job-too-big-or-small mentality.
The annual base salary range is $50,000 to $55,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Welcome clients and visitors by greeting them either in person or by telephone
- Answer the phones and refer to the appropriate department or person
- Maintain reception area cleanliness and monitor potential security risks
- Set up board room meeting space and provide refreshments to guests
- Maintain and stock office supplies
- Distribute and oversee incoming and outgoing mail
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude