About the Opportunity
Our client is a security firm located in Midtown Manhattan looking to hire an Accounting Professional to join their team. This role will focus on the majority AR, and light AP and Payroll. This role will be 4 days in the office (in Manhattan) and 1 day remote with flexibility as needed. This is a great opportunity to join a stable and established company and a growing team.
The annual base salary range is $80,000 to $110,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Processing bi-weekly payroll
- Review daily bank account activity and record any incoming cash receipts in the General Ledger
- Deposit physical checks received in the bank and prepare journal entries for deposited checks
- Prepare bank reconciliations for all legal entities on a monthly basis
- Distribute daily summary of cash balances for all bank accounts to managers
- Manage the accounts payable email for invoices to be reviewed by appropriate personnel for payment
- Prepare invoices for payment, process and print checks, and enter manually into the Accounts Payable system the applicable month incurred
- Assist with the month-end closing process with respect to recording expense accruals, preparing month-over-month expense analysis
- Minimum 4 years of blended relevant experience within AR, and AP/Payroll
- Must have Managerial Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional understanding and comfort with Microsoft Excel