About the Opportunity
An established healthcare network based in New York is currently seeking qualified Certified Medical Assistants for multiple locations in Long Island. This renowned team of medical professionals work to provide excellent patient care services and they are currently interviewing candidates to join them in their mission. CMAs looking to create advancements in their long-term career are encouraged to apply directly to this job posting. Prior experience administering injections will be required.
The base pay for this position is $21 to $23 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp to perm role; you will gain access to company benefits, paid time off, and more!
- Provide exceptional and attentive care to patients
- Assist the dermatologist during examinations and procedures/treatments
- Prepare for procedures; room patients, take histories, update records in EMR
- Handle/process specimens and send specimens to the laboratory with necessary, accurate paperwork
- Check exam room for patient encounter and restock
- Assist with patient care under the direction of appropriate medical provider
- Answer phones, respond to inquiries and triage calls to appropriate personnel
- Check schedules and accompany patients to the exam/procedure room
- Prepare exam rooms prior to patient visit
- Monitor and ensure clinical equipment is functioning properly
- Medical Assistant Certification required
- Prior experience administering injection required
- 1+ years of experience working in a clinical setting preferred