About the Opportunity
Our client is a prestigious research center with a rich history of academic excellence and they are looking for a Database Administrator to join their team in Princeton, NJ! In this role, you will provide high-quality administrative and clerical support to their Development team and occasionally support the Director of Finance and Administration in administrative functions. This is an excellent contract-to-hire opportunity that offers a hybrid schedule, and they are looking to fill the role as quickly as possible.
The base pay for this position is $22 to $30 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Provide administrative support to the development department and to the Princeton office as a whole, as needed
- Utilize fundraising database Raiser’s Edge, including data-entry, running reports and queries
- Support donor relations through indirect means (mailings, emails, phone calls, etc.)
- Conduct outreach and follow-up, including scheduling meetings as requested
- Assist with planning and organizing programs and events, both nationally and regionally
- Identify and conduct research on high-net-worth prospective donors
- Provide monthly gift reports to key stakeholders throughout organization
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong administrative support skills
- Well-developed customer service orientation
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite – 2 years minimum required
- Raiser’s Edge experience is highly desirable
- Hybrid work schedule as approved by Executive Director