About the Opportunity
Our client is a research center and education network that is in search of a Database Administrator to join their team in Princeton, New Jersey. The Database Administrator will provide high quality administrative and clerical support to the Development team, and will support the Director of Finance and Administration occasionally in administrative functions. Reporting to the Executive Director, the right person in this role should have excellent communication skills, tremendous attention to detail, and be a forward-thinking person who works well alone and as part of a team.
The base pay for this position is $22 to $33 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is temp-to-perm position; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time off, and more!
- Provide administrative support to the development department and to the Princeton office as a whole, as needed
- Utilize fundraising database Raiser’s Edge, including data-entry, running reports and queries
- Support donor relations through indirect means (mailings, emails, phone calls, etc.)
- Conduct outreach and follow-up, including scheduling meetings as requested
- Assist with planning and organizing programs and events, both nationally and regionally
- Identify and conduct research on high-net-worth prospective donors
- Provide monthly gift reports to key stakeholders throughout organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong administrative support skills
- Well-developed customer service orientation
- Ability to work effectively in teams and across organizational lines
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite – 2 years minimum required
- Raiser’s Edge experience is highly desirable