About the Opportunity
Our client is an innovative technology company that connects manufacturers, retailers and consumers in the diamond industry. They are seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to demonstrate accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role, the manager will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of responsibility, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
The base pay range for this position is $70 to $75 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Work effectively with business leaders to proactively drive key business initiatives and effectively analyze and report the financial impact on the business.
- Operate with a deep understanding of core FP&A planning principles, processes, and deliverables such as budgeting/forecasting, Internal & External reporting, close responsibilities, and SOX requirements
- Be responsible for supporting the company’s budgeting and forecasting process throughout the year
- Prepare monthly P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts, including the development of efficient, reliable financial models
- Analyze and organize data appropriately by anticipating the internal client’s expectations
- Ensure the accuracy of the organization’s financial results by facilitating effective coordination of close cycle activities with accounting and recognizing and preventing misrepresentation, concealment, or omission of information
- Use prior knowledge and experience to effectively and actively participate in business planning session and support the development of short and long-range financial and business plans
- Ensure planning cycle and reporting requirement deadlines are met by facilitating and coordinating efforts across multiple functions to gather, organize, and present the required data/information
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement with a focus on building the FP&A team be successful. Automate, refine, and implement processes and tools, both within Finance and supporting business functions
- Prepare power point presentations for senior management
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA Preferred
- Finance background, management experience, SAP experience is a plus
- Public company FP&A experience preferred
- 5-7 years of job-related experience required
- Excellent Excel skills