About the Opportunity
A large, well-established and managed long-term care organization is currently seeking skilled Licensed Master Social Workers to provide excellent casework services to members in Queens. The LMSW in this position will provide services including advocating, assessing, assisting, collaborating, educating, evaluating, implementing, and planning for members in various aspects of the member’s life.
The base pay for this position is $40 to $45 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer. This is a temp-to-perm role; you can gain access to company benefits, paid-time, off, and more!
- Provide ongoing casework services to members and their approved representatives to guide them in the understanding, acceptance, and execution of care recommendations
- Inform members and their approved representatives of community health and welfare resources that assist them to live safely in their communities
- Coordinate members’ care through all stages of hospitalization in a timely manner, incorporating the member’s desired care during that time. Establish discharge plans and ensure that members will be safely cared for at home
- Guarantee that when a member undergoes hospitalization a visit is made with 1-2 days
- Guarantee that when a member is discharged another visit is conducted within 1-2 days
- Provide services including treatment option education, supportive counseling, and other mental health support
- Assist members and their families address financial, social, and psychological challenges regarding the member’s health
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Master of Social Work degree
- Must be a current Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- 1+ years of experience in healthcare
- Must have a car or reliable mode of transportation