About the Opportunity
We are partnered with a global investment and technology development firm with more than $37 billion in investment capital. They are actively looking to hire a temporary Human Capital Coordinator to join their team.
The pay range for this position is $40 to $70 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Be responsible for a range of logistical, data management, and scheduling tasks, and will interface with interview candidates, employees, hiring managers, and colleagues from across Human Capital.
- Play a critical role in ensuring the smooth and effective operation of our teams and help the firm achieve its ambitious Human Capital goals.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Create new employee files
- Oversee employee onboarding
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience in a role involving multitasking and problem solving in a fast-paced environment is highly preferred, as is demonstrated attention to detail and project execution skills
- Well-developed communication skills and the ability to learn quickly
- An affinity for client service and an eye for improving processes, as well as a willingness to dive into tasks both big and small
- Ability to excersize utmost discretion while handling confidential information
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team