About the Opportunity
Our client is a leading firm looking to hire a Compensation Professional. This is a brand new role all due to promotion and growth! They offer a hybrid schedule, and is a great long term home for someone looking for a collaborative work environment and lots of exposure.
The annual base salary range is $80,000 to $100,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Support the annual salary and bonus planning cycle by providing data and documentation that supports the budget recommendation; assist in the development of salary increase guidelines; and, perform the annual setup task in the human resource system
- Comply and analyze compensation survey data to determine the organization’s pay status relevant to the market
- Support the Recruitment team and HR Business Partners with market job pricing and compensation-related inquiries
- Respond to internal ad-hoc requests related to compensation
- Provide reporting (writing, maintaining & supporting) and information delivery related to metrics and compensation data, as requested
- Participate in compensation development/training activities
- 2+ years of Compensation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Workday is a plus!
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)