About the Opportunity
Our client is a nationally recognized private school with over 30 years of experience championing children who need specialized medical, nursing, rehabilitative and educational services. They are seeking a Physical Therapist to join their team in serving the children and their families, both living in residence and in the community, with loving care and transformational outcomes.
This is a great temp-to-perm opportunity with an hourly wage range of $40 – $45/hr. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Provide treatment for patients ages 0-21
- Supervise student interns as directed by Manager
- Conduct initial Occupational Therapy evaluations and re-evaluations
- Complete reporting activities as required by regulatory and departmental standards including but not limited to:
- Daily notation of therapy
- All progress reports with updates
- Rehabilitation rounds/staff conferences
- Other activities that may be assigned from time to time, i.e. splinting
- Develop and review patient care plans in conjunction with Psychiatrist
- Participate in clinical quality assurance initiatives
- Provide patient education through verbal explanation, visual demonstration, or written documentation
- Comply with established ESCR , Inc. policies and procedures re: quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control, confidentiality of patient information, customer service, attendance, punctuality, dress code, professional conduct, annual health assessments etc.
- Participate in all departmental in-services and staff development activities
- Minimum 1 year experience in a clinical pediatric environment
- Bachelors Degree and/or Master’s Certificate in PT
- NYS License as a registered Physical Therapist (PT) or in process with permit