About the Opportunity
Our client is a fertility clinic in New York City that is in search of a Physician Liaison to join their team in providing comprehensive fertility services. The Physician Liaison is responsible for building physician (OBGYN) referral relationships, while actively supporting and promoting their commitment to providing compassionate state-of-the-art fertility care to all patients. The right candidate will be highly professional with an exceptional knack for building strong sales relationships with healthcare practices and physicians to drive patient referrals, be an expert in understanding the consultative sales process, be highly organized with great communication skills, and have a servant leader point of view.
The annual base salary range is $65,000 to $80,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Act as the liaison between the provider, client, and internal stakeholders
- Use pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise
- Be able to be empathic and have a strong emotional intelligence while working with clients, stakeholders, and partnerships
- Prioritize, organize, and manage workload autonomously to meet goals and deadlines
- Handle high level escalations
- Provide explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
- Ability to facilitate virtual or in-person trainings with providers
- Ensure provider database and documentation is accurate, complete, and submitted promptly
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience working with physicians/providers, medical practice office staff, or other medical specialties, women’s health preferred
- Outgoing personality with superior oral and written communication skills