About the Opportunity
Our client is an internationally-recognized Law Firm that is looking for a Practice Group Manager for their NYC or DC office. The Practice Group Manager will liaise with the Department Practice Director and Practice Group Leaders, and will work with other firm legal and administrative teams to support the Department and Practice Groups’ goals. They are currently operating on a 3 days in office 2 days remote schedule.
The annual base salary range is $120,000 to $155,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Support practice group leaders in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives
- Back up support as needed such as maintaining executives’ calendars by scheduling, coordinating, and updating meetings
- Work with Partners and Recruiting team to meet the hiring needs of the practice group and to coordinate hiring and onboarding
- Work with Partners/Lawyer Training and Development to meet the needs of the Practice Group
- Review monthly financial reports with the Department Practice Director, and Finance Partners and identify trends/developments that require attention and action
- Monitor the assigned practice groups’ financial and other performance metrics, including revenue, utilization, realization, and productivity
- Participate in discussions regarding annual rate setting together with members of the Finance Department, the Finance Committee, and the practices and Finance Partners
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience
- 1+ years of management/supervisory experience
- Transactional experience is a huge +