About the Opportunity
We are partnered with a global investment and technology development firm based in New York City. They are looking to hire a Talent Research Specialist to join their team as a consultant.
The base pay for this position is $49 to $70 per hour. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Create and execute strategies to identify and attract accomplished candidates for positions throughout the firm
- Collaborate with colleagues on our innovation-focused Recruiting team, as well as with hiring managers, to critically assess talent markets
- Craft research plans to map a wide range of candidate populations and will thoughtfully engage prospective candidates to better understand their professional and academic experience, interests, and motivations
- Measure the impact of talent sourcing methods in a rigorous, data-driven way
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any field of study. The firm has a long history of hiring applicants from the humanities and social sciences
- Minimum 2 years of experience sourcing exceptional passive candidates in a search firm and/or in-house environment, including experience finding underrepresented talent
- Commensurate experience at a market insights firm or in a data-rich, research-intensive field is welcome
- Critical thinkers with excellent written and verbal communication, analytical, and organizational skills are highly sought after