About the Opportunity
One of the largest alternative asset managers in the world is looking to add an Associate Director to their change management team. They are performing phenomenally well and this position is open due to growth. The Associate Director of Change Management will help drive organizational change to support the funds’ growing insurance company asset management business. They are in the office 3x per week.
The annual base salary range is $150,000 to $175,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams to achieve organizational change by applying best practices and techniques in Program/Project Management, Business Control Process Re-engineering, Workshop Facilitation, Performance Measurement and Customer Experience
- Provide transparency to senior leadership on the progress of initiative
- By exercising exceptional attention to detail, develop and employ effective reports and other artifacts to facilitate change initiatives, memorialize key decisions and provide an “audit trail” around organizational change
- Provide execution certainty by setting pace and driving accountability while working alongside senior leaders to drive decisions
- Ensure follow up on all critical items and drive accountability through documentation
- By developing internal relationships across business functions, build and maintain a deep understanding of the organization to stay connected to changes going on in the firm
- As appropriate, drive the implementation of governance frameworks aimed at achieving alignment across the business functions in furtherance of longer-term strategic change initiatives and strategically important short-term engagements that deliver critical business outcomes
- Special Projects: Execute on ad-hoc requests from senior leaders; examples include preparing communications, root cause analysis reporting, and project timelines
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 7+ years of relevant experience at a consulting firm, insurance company, investment bank, asset manager, or in a corporate strategy role with a focus on organizational change, business control process analysis and improvement, and project management outside of technology project delivery
- A collaborative thinker who can also work independently, multitask, and prioritize competing demands to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- A proactive and organized self-starter with a positive attitude, powerful work ethic, strong attention to detail and advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with other applicable technology tools (e.g., JIRA) is a plus.