About the Opportunity
This opportunity is 100% remote for one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the U.S./Canada that is in need of Biostatistician’s across all levels (I/II/Senior/Principal). This position offers an extremely competitive compensation package and significant potential to advance internally, as they are continuing to grow, but strive to keep the smaller company feel.
The annual base salary range is $100,000 to $170,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Provide leadership/expertise in day to day statistical and programming team operations and in resolving complex problems for assigned projects, or as a consultant to others
- May represent division or company – provide leadership in major divisional/corporate efforts and in executing divisional or corporate plans. These efforts may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Providing leadership/expertise in research and development of statistical methodologies
- Investigating and implementing new technologies, processes and procedures
- Developing and executing customer relationship management plans
- Participating in new business development and bidding processes
- Act as Lead Biostatistician/Teammate Biostatistician to interact with clinical trial sponsor companies, and oversee projects for a sponsor company and/or for given therapeutic areas
- 3-8+ years of Biostat experience with Pharma/CRO and open to Academic Research Institutes
- Must have: Masters or Ph.D. in Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, or Computer Sciences