About the Opportunity
Our client is a national client services firm with over 100 employees and growing as they onboard new clients. They are looking to hire a New York City-based CFO in a brand new position. The right individual in this role will be hungry and a go-getter, with strong communication skills, professionalism and business acumen. The ideal candidate is a CFO or experienced Controller from a law firm or client services organization. The firm is located in midtown and is currently operating on a hybrid schedule.
The annual base salary range is $250,000 to $300,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- True CFO position, but also willing and capable of being hands-on
- Present to the Board on a Quarterly basis
- Track and analyze financials inside and out
- Be comfortable going into the system and booking entires, in addition to high-level strategy
- Handle all communications and Q & A
- 10-20 years combo CPA
- Controller/CFO from a Service firm is ideal (Consulting, CPA/Advisory, Law)
- Law firm experience a plus