About the Opportunity
Our client is one of the leading medical centers in the Greater NYC Area and they are in need of a Clinical Research Coordinator to join their office in New York City. In this role, you will gain valuable experience in cancer research under the guidance of the Clinical Research Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with dedicated physicians and other clinical team members, fostering a collaborative environment focused on providing exceptional patient care.
The annual base salary range is $60,000 to $72,500. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Prepare IRB/Regulatory submissions, including initial submission, continuing reviews, and amendments. Maintain knowledge of IRB reporting requirements and communicate as needed within specified timeframes
- Ensure protocol adherence and train clinical staff on protocol-specific tasks
- Participate in tumor boards and other committees, as assigned
- Facilitate, maintain, and coordinate all logistical aspects of clinical trials with all staff in accordance with Good Clinical Practice, sponsor, local, and federal regulations
- Ensure accurate and complete submission of all study documentation, source documentation, and case report forms as required by study sponsors
- Indicate to billing department which patient visits and procedures are study related or not
- Serve as central contact between Principal Investigators, co-Investigators, study team, sponsors and study site participants regarding study procedures, patient concerns, serious safety events, and other protocol-related issues
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in a related field (Psychology, Sociology, Biological Science, Statistics, Public Health, etc.)
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator/Professional (CCRC/CCRP) is preferred
- Knowledgeable in Clinical Research protocols