About the Opportunity
Our client is a highly respected company in the Consumer Products space and they are looking for an International Tax Director. This candidate should have a strong technical knowledge of corporate and international taxation, including ability to analyze tax issues. In addition, the right fit must have strong business acumen and communication skills, both written and oral.
The annual base salary range is $200,000 to $220,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Responsible for the management, monitoring, and calculation of US international calculations for reporting and tax compliance. This includes, but is not limited to FDII, GILTI, Subpart F, FTC, §163j, BEAT, §986, and §987
- Partner with third party providers on the preparation and review of related US tax forms 8990, 8991, 8992, 8993, 8865, 5471s, and 5472s
- Partner closely with business teams across the global organization to implement tax efficient business structures in the US and abroad. This includes, for example, alignment with supply chain planning initiatives, legal entity structuring and simplification, permanent establishment considerations, and global financing alternatives, including potential repatriation of CFC earnings
- Monitoring proposed and enacted legislative changes and modeling their impact on both the effective tax rate as well as cash tax expenditures
- Draft timely and effective communication of significant tax matters to the proper levels of management, which may include Finance Leadership and Senior Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 10+ years of Corporate Federal and International Tax experience, including 5+ years of strategy and planning/ M&A experience, at Big 4 or a large MNC
- Strong technical knowledge of corporate and international taxation, including ability to analyze tax issues
- Must have the ability to coordinate and work with cross-function teams
- Must be able to work with outside advisors in minimizing risk and providing clear, cost effective, tax guidance
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to model various complex tax scenarios