About the Opportunity
This opportunity is 100% remote for one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the country that is in need of a Senior/Principal Medical Writer to join their team. This position offers an extremely competitive compensation package and significant potential to advance internally, as they are continuing to grow, but strive to keep the smaller company feel.
The annual base salary range is $120,000 to $150,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Receive medical writing projects and project information from the Director, Medical Writing and Clinical Safety Monitoring
- The project information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Type of medical writing project, e.g., clinical study report (CSR), scientific publication
- Choice of document template or style/format guide or requirements
- Study materials such as study protocol, statistical analysis plan, final study results (statistical tables, listings, and graphs).
- Similar reports or publications of previous similar studies
- Literature references or other references such as Investigator’s Brochures, if available
- With proper medical and study disease area experience, develop initial document shells or drafts using appropriate and approved templates and adhering to or sponsor’s writing styles and formats
- Minimum of 4+ years of industry experience
- Minimum of a Masters Degree within a scientific discipline (PhD is preferred)