About the Opportunity
We are currently partnered with biopharmaceutical company that is seeking a Senior Medical Science Liaison to join their team based out in the West Coast region (California, Arizona, Washington, Oregon, & Colorado). This is a great opportunity to join a company focused on developing novel therapies. They offer an extremely competitive compensation package and significant potential to advance internally, as they are continuing to grow.
The annual base salary range is $150,000 to $190,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Be responsible for 2-way scientific communication, support and collaboration with therapeutic experts, healthcare providers, researchers, disease-area advocates, and other organizations in the urology and urologic-oncology community
- Work across the complete product lifecycle continuum from Business Development through
- Work closely with other departments and colleagues as appropriate within the field and at the corporate office locations in NYC and Israel
- Be involved with medical training for other field-based teams and medical content training for speakers
- Be responsible for field based clinical support to HCPs by responding to unsolicited medical information requests, including those from payers, participating in the identification and facilitation of novel clinical or scientific opportunities, and providing educational presentations
- Participate in regional symposia, medical advisory boards, and other national/regional medical meetings
- Attend scientific conferences to gather and convey new scientific information useful to thought leaders, to the Company, and maintain value to the company with current scientific expertise
- Provide medical information in compliant settings within an exhibit booth
- Assist in developing and leading larger scale projects, and relevant initiatives, as well as leadership and mentoring activities for the team, as directed and proactively identified
- PhD, PharmD, or MD required
- 1-5+ years of MSL experience