About the Opportunity
We are currently partnered with a fast-growing pharmaceutical company that is seeking a (Sr) Manager/AD of Data Management. This is a great opportunity to join a team that has always embraced new technologies and partnerships to accelerate product development and generate the clinical evidence that their clients require to demonstrate real world value.
The annual base salary range is $130,000 to $200,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Liaise closely with the Lead Data Manager to report study progress and any issues outstanding
- Attend study update meetings or calls with the study sponsor as needed.
- Review protocol and attend protocol review meetings or provide feedback, as needed
- Assist the Lead Data Manager with the preparation of study documentation
- Assist the Lead Data Manager with the creation and validation of Manual and SAS checks
- Perform User Acceptance Testing of databases
- Assist the Lead Data Manager with the reconciliation of data from external sources (e.g. Serious Adverse Events, IVRS, Central Laboratory)
- Assist the Lead Data Manager in all data cleaning activities
- Perform database freeze and lock activities.
- Assist the Lead Data Manager with maintenance of approved study documents and filing in trial master file
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree (life science or mathematics related preferred)
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience of Data Management experience with at least 3-5 years of lead experience
- Oncology preferred but not required