About the Opportunity
Our client is a pioneering oncology company and they are seeking a Sr. Project Manager, Clinical Operations to be responsible for supporting the strategic alignment, planning, and execution of clinical projects, and collaborating with cross-functional study teams to progress the Global Clinical Operations (GCO) clinical trial portfolio. Working closely with cross-functional stakeholders, the individual will ensure full organizational alignment with GCO deliverables and strategic initiatives. This is a full-time, remote-based position reporting to the Director, Clinical Operations.
The annual base salary range is $145,000 to $158,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Drive collaboration within a cross-functional matrix environment to support the GCO strategy and execution of high quality and timely deliverables
- Partner with strategic planning teams and GCO leadership to coach projects through stage-gating governance process to project initiation
- Work with study teams to develop, maintain, and align an accurate, integrated project timeline, resource plan, and budget
- In collaboration with study teams, develop forecasts, understand critical path activities, anticipate risks, and support the creation of contingency plans
- Oversee project timeline and study performance, escalating where appropriate; track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) relative to projected targets
- Support strategic vendor relationships, assisting in vendor oversight, performance management, and issue resolution
- Prepare periodic project reports and summaries on project status for internal stakeholders, including senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Medicine or other Life Sciences
- Minimum of 8 years of industry experience & 4 years of project management experience
- Oncology is preferred