About the Opportunity
This opportunity is 100% remote for one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the country. They are in need of multiple Lead SAS Programmers to join their team. This position offers an extremely competitive compensation package and significant potential to advance internally, as they are continuing to grow, but strive to keep the smaller company feel.
The annual base salary range is $100,000 to $160,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Design and specify study data tabulation models and analysis data models for clinical trials or for the integration of clinical trial data from multiple trials (e.g. ISS and ISE datasets). These designs and specifications are completed in accordance with common industry standards and conventions, statistical requirements and specifications, and/or clinical trial sponsor’s requirements
- Generate complete and efficient analysis data models following approved dataset designs or specifications. Perform independent validation of datasets created by other programmers or statisticians
- Develop SAS programming codes and generate complete and accurate statistical output reports of trial data in well-defined formats
- Develop SAS programming codes to independently validate statistical output reports of trial data generated by other programmers or statisticians
- Develop and test SAS codes for clinical trial database logical checks and reports for ongoing data review
- Document data and programming information in accordance with corporate SOPs and guidelines
- Archive clinical trial data (study data tabulation models and analysis data models) and programming information in accordance with corporate archival SOPs and guidelines
- Develop and provide expertise in other programming and system administration areas when required
- Minimum of a BA/BS in statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, computer science or related fields required, MS preferred
- Minimum of 4-6+ years of clinical statistical programming experience required