About the Opportunity
A world-renowned non-for-profit organization known for their innovative approach to cardiovascular medicine is currently seeking Registered Nurses for their Springfield location. Their team is dedicated to offering excellent patient services in hopes in fostering better and healthier habits in their communities. Registered Nurses located in New Jersey encouraged to apply!
This is a contract position and a temp-to-perm opportunity, with an hourly wage range of $45-$50/hr. Compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things.
- Perform assessment and re-assessment of patients’ needs and problems
- Utilize electronic medical record or available equipment in providing care
- Conform to regulatory agency standards that guide care in the assignment specialty
- Serves as patient/family advocate; provide age-appropriate education to patients/family
- Demonstrate commitment to continued professional development
- Handle patient and symptom calls; reporting of test results to patients
- Provide pre-op clearances and other support as needed
- Registered Nurse – New Jersey Licensure
- Experience working with the EPIC EMR system preferred but not required
- At least 2-3 years of outpatient cardiology office experience preferred
- Full-time hours; Monday through Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00PM)