About the Opportunity
Our client is a New York City medical center that delivers efficient and high-quality care to their patients. They are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner (FNP) to join their team in Brooklyn! Responsibilities include caring for, diagnosing, and managing adult patients in a primary care setting. This NP will collaborate with the team in diagnosing and creating plans for each patient. They will also provide medical services that are directly related to their specialty in agreement with established protocols, standing orders, policies, and procedures under the supervision of a physician.
The annual base salary range is $135,000 to $150,000. Actual compensation offered to the successful candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level, among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.
- Takes and records or reviews and interprets medical and social history.
- Perform physical examinations
- Obtains material for appropriate laboratory analysis
- Makes diagnosis and prescribed therapeutic regimens
- Screen walk-in patients to assess the need for immediate care or referral to other network health
- providers and personnel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Family Nurse Practitioner license in New York State required
- Minimum 1 year of primary care experience required
- Must have friendly and professional skills
- Excellent patient/customer skills